What to prepare for the casting selection:
Come prepared to perform the following song piece and the
speaking parts for your age.
We will also go over this before as a group.
It does NOT have to memorized.
SINGING PART: Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow. You’re always a day away.
CLICK HERE FOR VOCALS
CLICK HERE for NON-VOCALS
BOYS - 12 years and older
1. (Gruff) Where is everybody? Drake, dismiss the staff… Who is that? That's not a boy. Orphans are boys.
2. (Con Man with Bronx accent) Oops! Pardon me blondie! Hiya Sis! Long time no see. This is Lily. . . Uh, Lily What’s-er -name.
BOYS and GIRLS Ages 11 and younger
1. (Tender) It’s all right Molly. Annie’s here. It was only a dream, honey.
Now you gotta go back to sleep. . .
2.(Strong) All right. Do you want to sleep with your teeth inside your mouth or out?
--Anyone 8 and under who wants to audition for Sandy, come prepared to bark Sandy part.
GIRLS 12 and older:
1. (Dumb blond with Bronx accent) My name’s Lily, Lily St Regis. I’m named afta the hotel.
2. Hannigan: Aha! Caught ya! Get up. For this one’s shenanigans, you’ll all get down on your knobby little knees, and clean this dump until it shines like the top of the Chrysler building!